Here I am again, with just a few minutes to post. Here's five things I've been into lately:
1. Coconut Ice Cream bars from meijer. Man, these things are delicious!
2. Divergent, by Veronica Roth. I haven't quite finished it yet, but it's a similar "flavor" to the Hunger Games, except WAY BETTER. And I really enjoyed those stories, so that's a great thing.
3. Contigo Water Bottles - I just replaced mine (it broke after being dropped for about the 1012th time) and it's so great to be drinking more water again. I feel great.
4. Canva.com - It's an awesome graphic design site that's free. It's currently in it's beta stage, but I hope to write more about it at some point.
5. 1 Cor 13. I hope to write a full post on this at some point, but it's been a theme in a bunch of the christian circles I'm in. I think God is really wanting to tell me something through it...I'm still chewing on that. =)
There you go! 5 points with just a few minutes to spare. Phew!