So today you get a fairly unedited and quite impromptu post with 5 things I want to tell you about.
1. WorshipArts Apex is Saturday. This is it folks--the big culmentation of our season. It's like show and tech week all rolled into one day. So, that's a lot. And it's all about worshiping Jesus. So, that's awesome. And you know what else? You should totally come. Not only do I think you'd be blessed to see the youth of this generation lead us in praising Christ--you'll totally bless and support Peter and I. ^_^ So, come already. (I don't want to always be tooting WA's horn. But...it's a HUGE part of my life. And so I'm going to talk about it anyways. Sorry if it bugs you.)
2. I spoke for the first time at a Women's Retreat this weekend. I was super nervous, and it went amazingly well. I filled a whole 30 minutes and I could have kept going. That was so amazing and fun, and I really think it blessed people. SO MANY ladies came up to me afterwards. (I think word is getting out that I'm a words of affirmation gal; I was SO encouraged! Thank you if you have complimented me lately. It means a lot!) And I really think God used me to strengthen His ladies. I will hopefully be linking to notes and my a podcast sermon someday here. =)
3. I really have the best husband ever. He loves Christ passionately and is working so hard to provide for us while furthering the Kingdom of Christ. And Peter loves me so evidently and completely. I am blossoming as his bride. Can you believe it'll be 3 years we've been married this summer, and 12 years we'll have known each other this May? Cah-raze-ey.
4. Also super pumped with the girl time I've been getting lately. Even though life is ridiculously full, I get to see my sister Emily when she interns at New Day, and Lindsay and I have been catching dinner together a decent amount. I've been able to skype and text my dear Caitlin, and I am SO excited that Hannah and Abby will be back soon for summer!! Love that I'm still close to all my bridesmaids. So great.
5. I used the word "so" so frequently in this post that I'm reminded of one of my favorite worship leaders, Israel Houghton, and "Say So." So we'll end with that: