Today, due to lack of time and motivation, I've decided to bless you all with an update on my Ultimate Accomplishment of Awesome List. (The goal is to get all of this done before next January!)
I have (roughly) 21/36 completed, so that is about 58%! I'd say I'm doing pretty good!
- Get Anna K. (or her photo style) pictures taken of Peter and I Done! (though if Anna reads this and wants to take pictures of us, she's VERY welcome to do so) =)
- Make a vlog and have at least 12 videos by next January 2/12 Done!
- Get our office functioning and cleaned Done!....and now it needs to be done again!
- Send someone an anonymous prayer/prophetic word
- Own three more Munchkin games/expansion packs 1/3 Done!
- Thy three main dish recipes I've never cooked before 3/3 Done! 5/3/11
- Be recorded singing a worship song
- Go to IHOP or Bethel (EDIT: Going to see Jesus Culture, Hillsong, Bill Johnson etc. is probably going to count for this in August!) Done! (Jesus Culture Awakening 2011)
- Leave someone an obnoxiously large tip Done! on 5/11
- Write 20 blog posts (at least) 22/20 Done!
- Get coffee with my girl friends more (ideally at least 3 different girls a month) Begun!
- Memorize 10 verses (key, important, powerful ones, not cheesy easy ones) Begun!
- Play catchphrase with at least 8 people
- Prank someone
- Play bass more Begun!
- See a good live orchestra perform
- Look amazing and go to a nice restaurant
- Hold a baby Done!
- Visit my friends at IWU
- Visit my friends at Ferris
- Finish reading a fiction book I've never read before Done!
- Finish reading the Bible Begun!
- Make something at Art Bayou Done on 1/15!
- Make a quilt
- Be in a crazy picture Done!
- Work out 105 days this year (beginning end of December '10) Begun! 1/21: 44 Days completed!
- Work out 210 days this year
- Bless my neighbors
- Make 4 videos for work
- Save a lot of money Begun!
- See at least 4 live theater productions 2/4 Done! (Annie Get Your Gun, The Importance of Being Ernest)
- Catch up with someone I haven't talked to in a long time
- Do something amazing with Emily
- Give someone something I've wanted to for a long time
- Encourage someone Done!
- Get better at cutting hair Begun! 4 hair cuts done this year!