Day 5: Write a list of 10 song you think your readers should listen to.
Believe it or not, this is super hard for me--and not for the normal reason of too many to pick. I actually don't listen to much music! However, I do have some favorites that I'll share with you...in no particular order. =) (They link to youtube videos of each song =))
1. Call Me Out - By Gungor. This is one of my favorite songs right now! It always makes me want to dance. (especially at about 0:08--that little repeating thing on the piano? love it.) I love this band!
2. Dental Care - By Owl City. I like Owl City a lot--his music tends to brighten my day, its just upbeat and cheerful. I had trouble picking one song because I like them all about the same, but this one always makes me laugh for some reason. =)
3. Please Be My Strength - By Gungor. I love the heart of this song. I've been in that place before and this is just a heart crying out for God.
4. Alone - by Sanctus Real. I haven't listened to this is ages, but this was one of my favorite songs about 3 or 4 years ago...I just love love songs. Adorable! <3
5. Must Have Done Something Right - By Relient K. I know...its cliché...but I love this song, and it is how I feel about my man! <3 (Sorry the quality of the recording isn't fabulous.)
6. The Show - by Sanctus Real. This song is powerful to me--when I really think about the power of God's presence--this song just gives me the chills.
7. The Stand - by Hillsong. This is one of my favorite worship songs! It was hard to find a recording of it I liked--I love singing it at church with my brothers and sisters in Christ!
8. Comptine D'un Autre Été, L'après-Midi - By Yann Tiersan. I actually listen to a lot of classical music, because I like the calmness. This is one of my favorite pieces.
9. Keep Breathing - By Ingrid Michaelson. I really love the musical quality in this song. And what's cool is I discovered this song (and artist!) through another blogging friend, Brittany at Far More Than Rubies! Thanks for putting it on your blog, Brittany. =)
10. So Amazing - By Topic Of The Day. The lyrics of their songs are awesome! Unfortunately they don't have Love Poured Out recorded yet but that is fantastic. Who are they? The lead singer is my fiancé, Peter! And the rest of the band are my future brothers-in-law--Clay and Luke. Pretty awesome!
That took a LONG time. Hope you enjoy! <3 The showers were lovely yesterday--we got so many good things that we need and I'm so excited about it! We filled up the back of Peter's van with all the gifts! The best part was seeing all the people I love come around me and shower me in blessings. I am honored to be a part of so many awesome communities. <3
Facebook Readers: Interested in more of my blog? Visit mybreathingheart.blogspot.com!