- January: My last HPA show, Narnia, as the crulie Howler Argoon in the White Witch's Army. I also served as the Props Mistress.
- February: Trip to Disney world with my family and Lindsay! This was one of my favorite vacations. We took the camper and Emily, Linna and I stayed in our own girls tent on air mattresses. We celebrated Lindsay's 18th in EPCOT. We also saw dolphins when we stayed on the keys after Disney. So relaxing and fun! Minus the day Lewis was sick, of course, this was trip to remember fondly forever.
- March: I'm sure something grand happened in March that I can't remember. Some birthdays happened I know...
- April: I stage managed for HPA's Hello, Dolly! I absolutely LOVED this. Even though it was very hard and taxing work, it was work I enjoyed and I felt good at the end of the day. A great way to end my HPA invovlement as a student.
- May: My Graduation from high school--12 years as a homeschooled student! It was lots of fun and I got to know my peers a bit better through all the graduating class activites. (Funny being homeschooled--you don't meet everyone in your graduating "class" until you're gradutation ceremony prep!) My senior Prom with the hottest guy ever as my date (Love you Peter!). (Nevermind that I was sick and had to go home early.) Also, on the 27th, it was 7 years since I met my love, Peter. ♥
- June: Graduation Parties! Peter's, mine, and Linna's. Lots of fun, pictures, presents, and great times with people I love! I played softball with my church throughout the summer. I started working part-time at church this summer, too.
- July: Trip up north! I drove the longest stretch ever for me, from home to a camp up north--just about 6 hours. Linna was with me: Road Trip! We had a blast hangin' with my fam and the camp people. Then we had the New Day camping trip which rocked, too.
- August: College prep and Peter left for MN and Linna left for her school which is far (but not as far) away. Peter and I had our one year anniversary of dating on the 27th!
- September: My first semester at college began! Crazy crazy busy busy stress stress. ACC 100, BUS 103, ENG 160 (honors!), and MATH 116.
- October: My friend Anne got married!!! And Peter came back to go to the wedding. There was a School of Prayer at my church. Peter came home for a whole week for October break. I was so busy with school I barely put any time into friendships...Linna and Cait were about the only people I was able to see.
- November: I kept pluggin' away at school. Saw Twilight with the girls. Spent a great Thanksgiving with Peter's family!
- December: Oh the dramatic change from the stress and burden of finals to the bliss and freedom of break! I got 4.0 in EVERY CLASS. I didn't believe it. What a blessing; thank You, Jesus!! The worst news came in December, however... my grandpa died. It still hasn't registered completely...the memorial will be in a month or so. But good news continues: Linna and Peter are HOME! More time to spend playing video games with my bros, making Christmas gifts, and hangin' with Peter and my friends. Christmas came and I got a fabulous cashmere/wool coat and shaweet boots. Yay! I spent the 26th to the 29th with the Webbs in Ohio visiting the Greenes. Lots of fun! I came home on my 19th Birthday and my family gave me their gift right then--a cute black sweater jacket and...a lot of cash. Yay again! Now I'm planning on spending New Years with Linna's fam and hopefully Peter and Corey will be there!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
What a year 2008 has been. Some highlights and memories...