- Trust. God has been teaching me so much and testing me and its crazy and good and flippin' scary.
- HW--its taking over. I'd like to talk about what I like and what I don't and discuss my teachers (they've got a few quirks), etc.
- That leads into school. I want to document the feel of KVCC and what I like about it.
- I'd like to start writing more about my emotions of Peter, specifically, being gone. I think it'd be worth looking back on. There are little things (and big things) I want to chew over and figure out, to define what I'm feeling and better process all the issues we've been talking about. We've really begun to see differences and we're learning how to bring them to God and find the compromise that will be fruitful. If you were to put Peter and I into two extremes, I worry and he doesn't. Obviously thats a slight exaggeration, but overall on many things I'm more skeptical and I try to be realistic, and he prefers to assume the best in people. Both good stuff--we're just learning how to make them work together. Anyways, there is a lot to go into there.
- I'm trying to figure out a way to balance my life. It's very lopsided right now, and not enough is getting done on time. I have trouble sticking to a plan...and I want to figure out a way to get it sorted out--so I'd like to write it all out and process it that way.
(P.S. If you want more posts comments make me happy 'cuz then I know it's being read (Cait)! ;-) )